Tekvortex specializes in building complex enterprise products and services. We are currently seeking talented and experienced Senior Quality Analysts to join our Product Engineering team and help build functional and efficient server and client-side applications.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on enterprise applications with a globally standardized team, enabling us to deliver innovative, fast, scalable, and reliable products to our clients. If you possess relevant experience, strong technical skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, we would love to meet you.
- Conducting research on the industry, competitors, and customers to identify trends that can impact operations.
- Analyzing data to identify areas for improvement in product quality or service delivery.
- Monitoring quality control processes to ensure that standards are met.
- Reviewing incoming raw materials to determine if they meet specifications for use in production.
- Conducting internal audits to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Communicating with management to identify areas for improvement in work processes.
- Providing guidance to staff on best practices for quality control methods.
- Maintaining documentation of quality control processes and procedures for future reference.
- Preparing reports detailing findings from audits or investigations.
- Adhering to project timelines and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance or software development.
- Experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium, Appium, or similar.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work within a team environment and collaborate with other professionals.
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development process.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills to determine security risks to data, hardware, and software.
- Mastery in analyzing business, technical, and functional needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail to identify, record, and prioritize issues as they arise.
- Solid report writing skills and command of written communication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Troubleshooting and creative thinking to present viable solutions when problems arise.
* Remuneration to match your skills and experience and will not be a constraint for deserving candidates
* If you have slightly less experience but are passionate, you can still apply!